The unfairness of the Corporation, LIG. A story of a man against a Big compnay

Dec. 25, 2011. Sunday

My conciousness is becoming clear

..



I've starved for 4 days. The sky looks clear, not white-blurred. Until yesterday, I felt dizzy in my head but now my mind becomes clear.

I am a middle aged man in plastic in front of the Gu Bonsang, the president of LIG group. 

I am facing the big power of the monopoly conglomerate, started from small fight with them. They are so scary. It's beyond my imagination.


The followings are the cases I've been through their greedy activities that the corporation utilized public power for their benefit.

The basic thing that they use is to file legal suits as many times as possible by using lawers. There were five lawsuits in 2009. And this time, they applied a access prohibition measure. There are too many lawsuits to talk about.


But, it is unbelievable that the prosecutors and police do not anything about the lawsuits I files. 


Last year, when I accused Kim Woojin, the CEO of lig which acquired personal information illegally, they didn't investigate any of this for two months. After reaching the agreement, I had to cancel the accusation. Did not police have time for it?

And this time is the same.

I accused the Ku bonsang, the president of LIG of instigating violence to Yongsan Police Office 2nd of December.

There is no news about it even 1 month later.

The police rather investigated me by coming to the hospital I go to. It was the first time I underwent the behind-investigation.

And, I accused Kim Woojin of fraud and embezzlement on the 7th of November. Choi Subong, the prosecutor of Seoul Central Prosecution Office said that he overruled my accusation in the reason that my phone number wasn't correst.

Choi subong, the prosecutor hasn't sent any mail to my address which I wrote correctly on my accusation paper. After I raised complaint of his not doing anything, until now, there is no news on it even though he promised to re-launch the investigation. The summoning and investigation for the election case has been done within a week. 

Yes. There is no need to say about the power of the big corporations. They sent four staffs of the public office to get rid of my placards wich which I did a 1 man protest. That was so funny situation. The sent the local police officers 7 times a day for it.

Actually, I wrote my will a long ago.

The great LIG Gu Bonsang doesn't give a shit to me but I will fight on my own way. 

In front of his house, I continue to claim him to appolize for the lies he did to me 5 times, the violence by a former policeman he instigated and to stop suppressing the prosecution and police. But my voice gets broked apart in the air. Yesterday, I bought three catons of gas and a lighter.

There are so many thoughts in my head right now.

Among the thoughts, what I think is important is to disassembly the coporation's monopoly right now even though there are many things that must be done after chaning the political power and even though I admit that right now we must focus on the political issues.

It seems that right now there are not many people who understand that the big corporations are very closely related with our life and survives. But our collective knowledge will come to understand how the corporation's monopolization affects our lives and try to destroy the monopoly.

It is clear to me that we should not let the politician undertake this work.

Looking back 10 years ago, the Democratic Party didn't have any policy for middle-class and poor people. After getting the power, they started ignoring the issues and driving poor people into the edge. This is a sad story for people.
.
.

After changing the political power, we will face the life quality problems which is closely related with the abolishing the monopolized system by big corporations. Started from a small issue, my fight against the big corporation became just one-man fight against the corporation. And I was left alone. The reality in which I have to sleep on snow is not normal.

I plan to give him time until midnight of this Wendesday. If he dosn't appolize sincerely and solve any problem, I will use the gas I bought yesterday.


It's not light idea. It's very difficult to sleep in this cold Christmas season.

.
.


The day after tomorrow is expected..

It is going to be solved by one of the two solutions.

.
.
.


I have a family, but haven't seen them for about 20 years. So my all rights are reserved by my friend, Kwon Hyojung.



Good bye.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

반부패부 LIG넥스원회장 구본상과 더불어민주당 최고위원 박주민의원 고발장.

세월호 민주당 박주민과 LIG넥스원회장 구본상의 대통령 꿈